How to apply:
Step by Step
Step 1: Requirements
Prepare the following documents and send them by e-mail to the university.
- Apostille of high school certificate/diploma and additions
- Translation of the apostille of high school certificate/diploma and additions
- All documents need to be authenticated (legalised) by the issuing country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Polish consul in your country
- Photocopy of a foreign passport
- Picture 3.5 * 4.5
- Medical certificate
- Fullfill aplication form (PDF)
Step 2: Registration
- You will receive an email from the university .
- You can also call directly to university and ask for our International students advisor.
Step 3: Verification
- University shall verify your eligibility.
Step 4: Fees
- Upon acceptance, the university shall notify you by an email or send you the Acceptance Letter and ask to pay the tuition fees within the mentioned deadline.
- Registration fees – 300 EUR no refundable.
- After payment of fees, the university will issue the admission letter.
Step 5: Visa
- If you are from Asia , America , Africa or Australia you need D-type’ visa. You will receive it at the nearest Polish embassy.
Step 6: Welcome in Poland
- Once the visa is approved, plan your journey to Poland. It is recommended to arrive at least two weeks before starting the class to settle in Poznan.