Characteristics of the specialty
Graduates of the first-cycle studies in Management, specialization in Management and Economics in Public Administration will be able to implement effective management methods in administration. The studies are aimed at transferring knowledge and skills necessary to work in public administration, including content related to management, organization, marketing, promotion and public relations. Currently, government and local government units attach importance to creating the image and increasing the efficiency of performed tasks, through effective management and efficient organization. The program of offered studies responds to all these needs.
Studies prepare for work in public administration units such as:
- commune offices,
- poviat offices,
- city councils,
- labor offices,
- social assistance centers and auxiliary units of local self-government.
Examples of items:
- Financial management in public administration
- Public relations in public administration
- Ethics in administration
- Rules of the public administration system
- Public procurement law
- Negotiations within the organization, negotiations with the private sector