Tourism and hotel management
DEADLINE FOR THE NEXT EDITION: OCTOBER 2020
Tourism and hotel management
- for teachers who want to gain the right to teach preface in the field of tourism and hospitality,
- for owners and managers of hotel facilities (e.g. hotels, guesthouses, agritourism farms),
- for owners and managers of travel agencies (tour operators, travel intermediaries and travel agencies),
- for people who would like to start their own business in the tourism and hotel industry,
- for employees of the public sector, local government administration, industry self-government and local / regional tourist organizations responsible for the development and promotion of tourism in the region,
- for everyone interested in developing professional competences,
- for all people who would like to retrain and acquire new professional competences in the field of tourism and hotel industry.
The goal is to provide students with knowledge of contemporary concepts and methods of tourism and hotel management, in particular planning, organizing and functioning of tourism activities, managing financial management in a tourist enterprise, formulating tourism development strategies in a spatial perspective (tourist region / town) as well as a tourist enterprise, creating an innovative tourist offer, servicing tourist traffic, analyzing phenomena and processes occurring in tourism and hotel industry, including contemporary trends in the development of tourism and hotel industry, the use of information technologies in tourism and hotel management as well as tourist marketing. The acquired skills prepare them to perform managerial functions and take up work in marketing cells in various entities of the tourism economy (tourism enterprises, development and promotion departments of local and industry self-tourism). If you choose the teaching option, studies prepare and entitle you to teach subjects in the field of tourism and hospitality in secondary and upper secondary schools. Graduates obtain education and specific professional qualifications enabling them to undertake professional work in various entities and functional areas of tourism and hospitality.
BENEFITS FOR GRADUATES:
- very good profession (tourism and hotel industry are dynamically developing branches of the economy),
- specific professional qualifications that can be used in various types of entities (including travel agencies, hotel facilities, sports and recreation centers, equestrian centers, wellness & spa centers, fitness centers, tourism departments of local government, tourist organizations, tourist associations) and functional areas (e.g. management of tourism enterprises and its organizational units, planning and management of tourism in the region, tourism promotion),
- real possibility of opening your own business (e.g. hotel, guesthouse, travel agency, wellness & spa center, fitness club),
- development of teaching competence - preparation and authorization to conduct subjects in the field of tourism and hotel industry
ORGANIZATION OF SCIENCE
- The studies last 3 semesters and 350 hours.
- On average, every two weeks (Saturday, Sunday).
- Studies end with an oral exam.
- The graduate receives a post-graduate certificate in Tourism and Hotel Management.
step by step recruitment
- personal questionnaire - download
- original / copy of the university diploma
- copy of ID card
- 2 pictures (35mm x 45 mm)
- digital photo
- Entry fees PLN 50 can be made to the account number (NEO bank 27 9068 1013 0000 0000 0173 2214)
name of the item
number of hours
Module I - Management
Customer service workshop
Quality and internal audit
Employee team management
Module II - Tourism and hospitality
Methodology of teaching vocational subjects
Information technologies in tourism and hotel industry
Economics of tourism and hotel industry
Financial management of tourist enterprises
Functioning of tourist enterprises
Insurance in tourism and hotel industry
Sustainable development and tourism development
All installment amounts include a 10% discount for timely payment.
GOLD - NEOBANK 27 9068 1013 0000 0000 0173 2214
GOLD - WBK 31 1090 1476 0000 0001 3246 2352
DOLLAR - WBK 48 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0386
EURO - WBK 32 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0383
WBK Bank SWIFT number: WBKPPLPP
In the name of the transfer, please enter:
Name and surname (in particular if the account owner is different from the student, e.g. parent) album number and month of payment
Design: Jan Nowak No. 122, 4/2016
We are happy to help - call or write to us!
Tuition fees for studies
4 770 zł
2 385 zł
-20% on subscription by the end of June
-15% on registration until the end of July
-10% on registration until the end of August
-5% when enrolling by the end of September