Early support of child development
As part of the studies, participants carry out teaching practice in institutions where early development support is conducted, in particular in special education institutions.
After graduation, the graduate is competent to take up employment, inter alia, in:
- early childhood development support and early intervention centers,
- kindergartens and schools: special, integration, with integration classes and generally accessible, running programs supporting the development of children,
- special school and education centers running programs supporting the development of children,
- rehabilitation centers,
- non-public institutions - centers, clinics, foundations, associations and other institutions in which teams are established to conduct early child development support,
- psychological, pedagogical and specialist counseling centers running the program of early child development support.
The studies are aimed at people who:
- are qualified to teach a subject or conduct classes, and have no preparation in the field of special education (in the case of these people, the study program will be extended to the following classes: special didactics (30h); diagnostics in special education (30); apprenticeships (60h)
- have special education qualifications and wish to obtain additional special needs education
- people working in psychological and pedagogical counseling centers, kindergartens and other institutions dealing with children with developmental disorders.
AIM OF STUDIES:
The aim of the studies is to equip students with the skills to professionally organize early, comprehensive and systematic help for children at risk of abnormal development and with disabilities and their families in acquiring skills for dealing with a child within the scope specified by an individual early support program.
During the course, students learn about the conditions for organizing and implementing early support for children's development, understood as multi-specialist, comprehensive and intensive activities aimed at stimulating the functions responsible for psychomotor development and communication of a disabled child.
ORGANIZATION OF SCIENCE:
- The studies last 2 semesters. 200 hours of didactic classes (classes in the form of workshops and exercises).
- Meetings are held on average every 2 weeks (Saturday, Sunday).
- Studies end with a thesis defense.
- Graduates receive a certificate of completion of postgraduate studies entitling persons with at least three years of work experience - in accordance with art. 46.2 of the Act on medical activity (Journal of Laws 2011.112.654) - to apply for the position of head of a non-entrepreneur medical entity.
The studies prepare for work in early development support teams organized in kindergartens, primary schools (including integration schools), special schools and special school and education centers (SOSW) in the following areas:
- organizing and conducting classes in early development support for children with special developmental needs;
- developing and implementing individual curricula of early support for the development of a child and his family;
- conducting a multi-specialist diagnosis, therapy of a small child with special developmental needs and assessing the effectiveness of actions taken against him;
- selection and adaptation of methods to the developmental needs of a child from birth to 6 years of age;
- conducting consultations and instruction for parents;
- documenting activities carried out with the child and his family;
- conducting therapeutic classes with a small child with a disability
- organizing developmental support for the child and his family.
step by step recruitment
- personal questionnaire - download
- photocopy of the university diploma
- 2 pictures (35mm x 45 mm)
- digital photo
- Entry fees PLN 50 can be made to the account number (NEO bank 27 9068 1013 0000 0000 0173 2214)
the name of an object
number of hours
Number of ECTS
Substantive preparation 240h
Basic problems of special education. Sub-disciplines of special education
Basics of developmental psychology of a small child with elements of clinical psychology
Theoretical foundations of early intervention and early child development support
Medical basics of early therapeutic intervention and early support for child development
Theoretical basis of diagnosis / diagnosis in special education
The situation of the family of a disabled child
Organization of psychological and pedagogical and revalidation assistance as well as early support for child development in kindergarten, school and specialist institution
Early support for the development of a child with somatic and motor disorders / principles of rehabilitation of a child with somatic and motor disorders
Early intervention and support for the development of a child with hearing impairment / principles of rehabilitation and auditory education of a child with hearing impairment
Early intervention and support for the development of a child with visual impairment / principles of rehabilitation and developing the vision skills of a child with visual impairment
Early intervention and support for the development of a child with mental disorders
Principles of rehabilitation and speech therapy of a child with speech disorders
Principles of rehabilitation of a child with early symptoms of autistic spectrum disorders
Therapeutic programs used in early childhood development support and early intervention
Legal bases of education, rehabilitation and social security of educational children with different educational needs
Didactic and methodological preparation 150 h
Methodology of constructing individual child development plans and therapeutic programs
Methods of stimulation and sensory integration
Methods of diagnosis and therapy of a small child with hearing impairment
Early diagnosis and stimulation of the development of a child at risk of intellectual disability
Diagnosis and methodology of classes with a chronically ill child, with impaired motor development, with aphasia
Diagnosis and methods of early support for the development of blind and visually impaired children
Diagnosis and early development support for children with early symptoms of the autistic spectrum disorder
Fun - programs supporting the development of small and preschool children
Methodology of family support in early home therapeutic intervention / Working with the family of a disabled child / Supporting the child's parents at an early stage of development
Professional practice in early intervention and early support facilities
All installment amounts include a 10% discount for timely payment.
GOLD - NEOBANK 27 9068 1013 0000 0000 0173 2214
GOLD - WBK 31 1090 1476 0000 0001 3246 2352
DOLLAR - WBK 48 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0386
EURO - WBK 32 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0383
WBK Bank SWIFT number: WBKPPLPP
In the name of the transfer, please enter:
Name and surname (in particular if the account owner is different from the student, e.g. parent) album number and month of payment
Design: Jan Nowak No. 122, 4/2016
We are happy to help - call or write to us!
Tuition fees for studies
5 900 zł
2 950 zł