STARTING DATE: October 24.10.2020, XNUMX
POSSIBILITY TO JOIN THE GROUP
DATE FOR THE NEXT EDITION: MARCH 2021
The studies are addressed to all people interested in the issues of modern management in health care. They enable the acquisition and improvement of qualifications in this area. We invite people planning their professional development by taking managerial positions in entities and institutions of the healthcare sector or preparing to take up the business of running a medicinal entity enterprise.
AIM OF STUDIES:
The aim of the annual postgraduate studies is to transfer current theoretical knowledge and develop practical skills necessary for the professional performance of the duties of a health manager. The modular curriculum of the studies covers the framework issues of public health and specific issues related to the creation, operation and transformation of medical entities operating in the conditions of a competitive market economy.
ORGANIZATION OF SCIENCE:
- The studies last 2 semesters. 200 hours of didactic classes (classes in the form of workshops and exercises).
- Meetings are held on average every 2 weeks (Saturday, Sunday).
- Studies end with a thesis defense.
- Graduates receive a certificate of completion of postgraduate studies entitling persons with at least three years of work experience - in accordance with art. 46.2 of the Act on medical activity (Journal of Laws 2011.112.654) - to apply for the position of head of a non-entrepreneur medical entity.
The graduate will be entitled to:
- occupying the position of a teacher and conducting substantive classes in the Polish educational system, or activities of a care and educational nature (school club, boarding school, etc.),
- implementation of the curriculum content in various didactic forms, tailored to the needs of school children and youth,
- undertaking and organizing educational activities that go beyond the framework of school activities (cooperation with family, local and peer communities as a factor supporting the educational process),
- independent creation and verification of projects of own activities in the field of solving problems of children and youth related to their functioning
in task situations of an educational and interpersonal nature.
step by step recruitment
Module I - "Society, politics and law"
number of hours
Demography and social epidemiology
Introduction to issues of national and European health policy
Legal basis for the functioning of the treatment and health protection system
Law of the medical profession and patient's rights
Module II - "Economics and Finance"
Health and healthcare economics
Medical entity finances
Business plan and business design
Management accounting and controlling
Contracting and accounting for medical procedures
Module III - "Management and organization"
Medical services market
Management of medical entity I (pos and outpatient care)
Medical entity management II (inpatient care)
IT systems in health care
Psychology of team management and managerial techniques
Conflict and negotiation
Marketing of medical services and PR
All installment amounts include a 10% discount for timely payment.
GOLD - NEOBANK 27 9068 1013 0000 0000 0173 2214
GOLD - WBK 31 1090 1476 0000 0001 3246 2352
DOLLAR - WBK 48 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0386
EURO - WBK 32 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0383
WBK Bank SWIFT number: WBKPPLPP
In the name of the transfer, please enter:
Name and surname (in particular if the account owner is different from the student, e.g. parent) album number and month of payment
Design: Jan Nowak No. 122, 4/2016
We are happy to help - call or write to us!
Tuition fees for studies
4 770 zł
2 385 zł