II DEGREE STUDIES
full-time / part-time mode
Trade and services-organization
Skills acquired and developed in the course of study will serve business organizations to increase their level of economization, i.e. to make commercial and service activities either more effective or more economical.
Trade and services - organization and management
Graduates, by achieving the intended learning outcomes, will have expertise in the essence of the service. An equally high level of knowledge will characterize them in the area of trade. Skills acquired and developed in the course of study will serve business organizations to increase their level of economization, i.e. to make commercial and service activities either more effective or more economical.
In addition, their social competences will strengthen the positive synergy of employee teams of enterprises. The consistent behavior they prefer will also contribute to the search and development of distribution channels for goods and services.
After completing the specialization in economics of trade and services, the student (graduate) will be characterized by:
- top-level qualifications,
- knowledge gained from the best theoreticians and business practitioners,
- excellent ability to present and establish business relationships.
step by step recruitment
- personal questionnaire - download
- application for admission to second degree studies - download
- photocopier of a university diploma
- photocopier of the supplement
- 2 pictures (35mm x 45 mm)
- digital photo
- proof of payment for the ID card - PLN 22 (NEOBANK 27 9068 1013 0000 0000 0173 2214)
- signed regulations "Entry fee PLN 0" - download
All installment amounts include a 10% discount for payment on time.
GOLD - NEOBANK 27 9068 1013 0000 0000 0173 2214
GOLD - WBK 31 1090 1476 0000 0001 3246 2352
DOLLAR - WBK 48 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0386
EURO - WBK 32 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0383
WBK Bank SWIFT number: WBKPPLPP
In the name of the transfer, please enter:
Name and surname (in particular if the account owner is different from the student, e.g. parent) album number and month of payment
Design: Jan Nowak No. 122, 4/2016
We are happy to help - call or write to us!
Tuition fees for studies
Second degree studies
Stationary studies up to July 30 -20%