International tourism management
The contemporary labor market needs experts in the field of international tourism, which is one of the fastest-growing and most profitable sectors of the economy. A special program allows you to gain knowledge of the concept, planning, organization of the tourist offer, building a tourism product development strategy and foreign tourist services. The research prepares you to work in the tourism industry both at home and abroad, as well as in your own tourism company.
Graduates of the international specialization in tourism are ready to work in the hotel industry, travel agencies, enterprises providing recreational and entertainment services, as well as enterprises in the market tourism environment.
They are perfect for government agencies, non-governmental organizations and advisory units specializing in consulting on the tourist market and recreational services
Graduates have knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- organization and maintenance of tourist traffic
- promotion of urban or business tourism
- economic activity in international tourism
- quality control and monitoring of tourism projects
- running a travel agency, hotel, guesthouse or restaurant
- do business.
step by step recruitment
- personal questionnaire - download
- application for admission to second degree studies - download
- photocopier of a university diploma
- photocopier of the supplement
- 2 pictures (35mm x 45 mm)
- digital photo
- proof of payment for the ID card - PLN 22 (NEOBANK 27 9068 1013 0000 0000 0173 2214)
- signed regulations "Entry fee PLN 0" - download
All installment amounts include a 10% discount for timely payment.
GOLDEN - NEOBANK 27 9068 1013 0000 0000 0173 2214
GOLDEN - WBK 31 1090 1476 0000 0001 3246 2352
DOLLAR - WBK 48 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0386
EURO - WBK 32 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0383
WBK Bank SWIFT number: WBKPPLPP
In the name of the transfer, please enter:
Name and surname (in particular if the account owner is different from the student, e.g. parent) album number and month of payment
Design: Jan Nowak No. 122, 4/2016