Graduates of Postgraduate Studies will be prepared to conduct classes in junior high and high schools in the subject Education for Safety, in accordance with the new Core Curriculum.
STARTING DATE: October 24.10.2020, XNUMX
POSSIBILITY TO JOIN THE GROUP
DATE FOR THE NEXT EDITION: MARCH 2021
AIM OF STUDIES:
The aim of the studies is to provide comprehensive knowledge and skills necessary to make and implement decisions related to brand / brand portfolio management of enterprises and public institutions. Thanks to the studies, you will learn about modern marketing tools that can be used to build a good and effective marketing strategy and to communicate with clients.
ORGANIZATION OF SCIENCE:
- The studies last 2 semesters and 245 hours.
- On average, every two weeks (Saturday, Sunday).
- Studies end with an oral exam.
- A graduate receives a certificate of completion of postgraduate studies.
- effective use of marketing activities in enterprises and organizations of the public and private sector
- preparation of marketing plans
- designing promotional campaigns using traditional and modern media
- developing a customer service policy
- ability to function in an international business environment and to apply the principle of sustainable development in marketing activities.
step by step recruitment
name of the item
number of hours
PR and crisis management
Product strategy and product portfolio management
Pricing strategies and business models
Sales and customer service techniques
Promotion tools and instruments
Mobile and internet marketing
Measurement of the effectiveness of marketing activities, including audit
Forecasting market phenomena and setting marketing and sales goals
Concluding contracts for marketing services - legal aspects
Cooperation with marketing and advertising agencies
Planning an advertising campaign
Individual work - project
All installment amounts include a 10% discount for timely payment.
GOLD - NEOBANK 27 9068 1013 0000 0000 0173 2214
GOLD - WBK 31 1090 1476 0000 0001 3246 2352
DOLLAR - WBK 48 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0386
EURO - WBK 32 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0383
WBK Bank SWIFT number: WBKPPLPP
In the name of the transfer, please enter:
Name and surname (in particular if the account owner is different from the student, e.g. parent) album number and month of payment
Design: Jan Nowak No. 122, 4/2016
We are happy to help - call or write to us!
Tuition fees for studies
4 500 zł
2 250 zł