education for safety
Graduates of Postgraduate Studies will be prepared to conduct classes in junior high and high schools in the subject Education for Safety, in accordance with the new Core Curriculum.
DEADLINE FOR THE NEXT EDITION: OCTOBER 2020
education for safety
The studies are addressed to university graduates with pedagogical preparation, at least at the undergraduate level, including in particular:
- education staff, including teachers, interested in teaching the Education for Safety subject in accordance with the new Core Curriculum,
- teachers - tutors in school classes and other educational and care institutions where security threats are present or their occurrence is likely,
- employees of educational and local authorities as well as public service officers responsible for the issues of education for school safety / security.
Graduates of the Postgraduate Studies will be prepared to conduct classes in lower secondary and upper secondary schools in the subject of Education for Safety, in accordance with the new Core Curriculum, in the scope of:
- didactics and methodology of the subject Education for safety,
- program content in accordance with the new Core Curriculum,
- teacher competences of the subject Education for safety,
- developing students' habits and mastering the rules of rescue operations, especially in the field of first aid.
ORGANIZATION OF SCIENCE:
- The studies last 3 semesters and 350 hours.
- On average, every two weeks (Saturday, Sunday).
- Studies end with an oral exam.
- The graduate receives a certificate of completion of post-graduate studies in the field of Education for safety and a Certificate of completion of training for conducting educational classes in the field of first aid.
step by step recruitment
the name of an object
number of hours
Didactics of the subject of teaching
Emergency first aid (lifeguard behavior)
Security in the organization
Labeling of toxic substances
Basics of state security
International humanitarian law of armed conflicts
Theoretical problems of education for safety
Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland
Contemporary threats in peacetime
Threats during the war
Civil defense and civil protection
All installment amounts include a 10% discount for timely payment.
GOLD - NEOBANK 27 9068 1013 0000 0000 0173 2214
GOLD - WBK 31 1090 1476 0000 0001 3246 2352
DOLLAR - WBK 48 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0386
EURO - WBK 32 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0383
WBK Bank SWIFT number: WBKPPLPP
In the name of the transfer, please enter:
Name and surname (in particular if the account owner is different from the student, e.g. parent) album number and month of payment
Design: Jan Nowak No. 122, 4/2016
We are happy to help - call or write to us!
Tuition fees for studies
4 750 zł
2 375 zł
-20% on subscription by the end of June
-15% on registration until the end of July
-10% on registration until the end of August
-5% when enrolling by the end of September