Tourism and hotel management
Studies required in competitions for directors of educational institutions.
DEADLINE FOR THE NEXT EDITION: OCTOBER 2020
Tourism and hotel management
- for teachers who want to gain the right to teach preface in the field of tourism and hospitality,
- for owners and managers of hotel facilities (e.g. hotels, guesthouses, agritourism farms),
- for owners and managers of travel agencies (tour operators, travel intermediaries and travel agencies),
- for people who would like to start their own business in the tourism and hotel industry,
- for employees of the public sector, local government administration, industry self-government and local / regional tourist organizations responsible for the development and promotion of tourism in the region,
- for everyone interested in developing professional competences,
- for all people who would like to retrain and acquire new professional competences in the field of tourism and hotel industry.
AIM OF STUDIES:
The aim of the studies is to provide students with knowledge in the field of contemporary concepts and methods of tourism and hotel management, in particular planning, organizing and functioning of tourism activities, financial management in a tourism enterprise, formulating a tourism development strategy in spatial terms (region / tourist destination) and a tourism enterprise , creating an innovative tourist offer, handling tourist traffic, analyzing the phenomena and processes occurring in tourism and hotel industry, including contemporary trends in the development of tourism and hotel industry, the use of information technologies in tourism and hotel management and tourism marketing. The acquired skills prepare them to perform managerial functions and work in marketing units in various entities of the tourism economy (tourism enterprises, departments of tourism development and promotion, local government and industry). If the teaching option is chosen, the studies prepare and authorize to teach subjects in the field of tourism and hotel management in secondary and post-gymnasium schools. Graduates acquire education and specific professional qualifications that enable them to work in various types of entities and functional areas in the field of tourism and hotel industry.
ORGANIZATION OF SCIENCE
- The studies last 3 semesters and 350 hours.
- On average, every two weeks (Saturday, Sunday).
- Studies end with an oral exam.
- The graduate receives a post-graduate certificate in Tourism and Hotel Management.
step by step recruitment
name of the item
number of hours
Module I - Management
Customer service workshop
Quality and internal audit
Employee team management
Module II - Tourism and hospitality
Methodology of teaching vocational subjects
Information technologies in tourism and hotel industry
Economics of tourism and hotel industry
Financial management of tourist enterprises
Functioning of tourist enterprises
Insurance in tourism and hotel industry
Sustainable development and tourism development
All installment amounts include a 10% discount for timely payment.
GOLD - NEOBANK 27 9068 1013 0000 0000 0173 2214
GOLD - WBK 31 1090 1476 0000 0001 3246 2352
DOLLAR - WBK 48 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0386
EURO - WBK 32 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0383
WBK Bank SWIFT number: WBKPPLPP
In the name of the transfer, please enter:
Name and surname (in particular if the account owner is different from the student, e.g. parent) album number and month of payment
Design: Jan Nowak No. 122, 4/2016
We are happy to help - call or write to us!
Tuition fees for studies
4 770 zł
2 385 zł
-20% on subscription by the end of June
-15% on registration until the end of July
-10% on registration until the end of August
-5% when enrolling by the end of September