Line management / education manager
AIM OF STUDIES:
The program of postgraduate studies proposed by the College of Commerce and Services, in addition to specialist knowledge necessary to run an educational institution, emphasizes the development of skills in diagnosing, analyzing and indicating directions for the development of the institution. The participant will gain knowledge of strategic management as well as personnel, financial and project management. Become familiar with the educational law and its practical application. A graduate of the studies will be able to use modern management methods and techniques and to make predictions
and evaluate the effects of decisions and actions taken in the management of an educational institution.
ORGANIZATION OF STUDIES:
- The studies last 2 semesters, 205 hours of teaching
- Classes in the form of workshops and exercises)
- Meetings take place on average every 2 weeks (Saturday, Sunday)
- Studies end with a thesis defense.
- theoretical and practical basis for organizing and managing educational institutions and general knowledge of economics. social, historical and legal conditions for the functioning and development of education, pedagogical supervision, evaluation and human resource management,
- the ability to effectively plan the work of educational institutions and organize cooperation with the local community
- awareness of the importance of legal, economic and pedagogical knowledge for organizing the work of the facility and developing appropriate ties in the environment, as well as the value of ethical action.
step by step recruitment
the name of an object
number of hours
Module I - Management
Customer service workshop
Quality and internal audit
Employee team management
Module II - Operation of the educational establishment
Fundamentals of organization and management with educational law
Educational institution evaluation
School work organization sheet
Accounting and financial management at school
All installment amounts include a 10% discount for timely payment.
GOLD - NEOBANK 27 9068 1013 0000 0000 0173 2214
GOLD - WBK 31 1090 1476 0000 0001 3246 2352
DOLLAR - WBK 48 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0386
EURO - WBK 32 1090 1476 0000 0001 3258 0383
WBK Bank SWIFT number: WBKPPLPP
In the name of the transfer, please enter:
Name and surname (in particular if the account owner is different from the student, e.g. parent) album number and month of payment
Design: Jan Nowak No. 122, 4/2016
We are happy to help - call or write to us!
Tuition fees for studies
3 150 zł
1 575 zł